While planning a wedding you have to consider all of the people coming to your special day. Many brides and grooms give away favors as a token of their appreciation for coming. This can range from something very simple, such as a bag of candied almonds to something really elaborate like the various haute favors at Kanye and Kim Kardashian’s wedding.
Here are a few fun or unique favors that are affordable which you can give your guests in order to make your wedding stand out.
- Mixed CDs: You can select songs from your wedding playlist like the first dance, father daughter dance, plus a few of your favorites. Make a wedding CD and place them at each place setting for your guests. You can refer to it as your wedding soundtrack.
- Customized USBs: If you have many tech savvy guests, this is perfect. Many websites allow you to order USBs designed with custom logos. This is a useful gift that won’t break the bank.
- Farm Fresh Organic Products: If you happen to know a local honey farmer, ask them for honey. Most sell in large quantities which you can divide into smaller jars that are guest-sized. Just make a pretty label and add a nice ribbon.
- Make Something Homemade: If you are crafty and you have a small guest list, giving your guests something you made with your own two hands is something that they will treasure. Try this — restore old wood to make some coasters, burn your initials and wedding date into them for a rustic favor. Or get some old glasses or mason jars from a thrift store and make them into candles.
- Table Centerpieces as Favor: Allow guest to take your centerpieces home as a favor. Especially if you have floral centerpieces. You won’t want to have a bunch of centerpieces to deal with at the end of the event. By letting your guests take home the centerpieces, you are killing two birds with one stone.
Hopefully you gained some inspiration in what you can give to your guests for a favor at the end of the night to thank them for coming to your wedding. Just don’t put too much money or time into your favors as most guests will either never use them or will forget to take them home at the end of the reception.
For even more inspiration, check out Pinterest or wedding websites like theKnot to get some more favor ideas.
For wedding MUSIC inspiration, check out our site:
Mother Song Songs
Father Daughter Songs
More wedding planning resouorces